Friday, March 29, 2013

Introduction





Heyo!  
My name is Madeline, and I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter!  Two years ago I started writing this story, and since it has been left in the the deepest corners of my hard-drive...until now.  

To help you get an idea of what she looks like she has light brown, carmel colored hair, tan skin, and pretty eyes that I think are brown.  She's clever and nice, but we'll leave that up to you to decide as you read this story.  :)


Thank you for taking your time to read this fan-fiction about Hogwarts. It’s a sweet little story about a half-blood girl that finds out she is a wizard, goes to Hogwarts, and falls in love with Harry Potter. 

Part of the reason why I wrote this story is because what happens in the seventh book at Hogwarts when Harry, Hermione, and Ron leaves? I thought it would be fun to make a story about that with the Carrow siblings and such.  :)

Thanks for reading and enjoy the story!

-Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment