Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blogs

No, this is not the next chapter, but if you were excited that it was, than that's good!  It means you (hopefully) like it!

This is just about my blogs.  This is my third blog which is basically a fanfiction about a half-blood that goes to Hogwarts and falls and in love with Harry Potter.

My second blog is for Lord of the Rings lovers!!!!  I LOVE Lord of the Rings!  They are both brilliant books, but Lord of the Rings is my precious. ;)  That is a fanfiction as well, about my totally awesome character Laurana.  She and Emma were the ones that got me writing fanfictions and eventually pushing above and beyond to create my own stories.  Here's the link: http://lordoftheringslaurana.blogspot.com/

And last but not least is my first blog called The Randomness of an Author.  It has a bunch of 'randomness' stuff, mostly pertaining to writing.  On there are my original works and novels that I am writing, and I have quite a few!  http://randomnessofanauthor.blogspot.com/


Thank you so much for taking you time to check out this blog.  I hope it is a distraction from a boring Saturday morning.  ;)

-Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment